- 4 slices bacon
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1⁄3 cup Jack Daniels Whiskey
- 28 ounces baked beans
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon liquid smoke
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry bacon strips in medium saucepan until crisp. Remove bacon and crumble.
- Add onions and brown sugar to bacon drippings. Cook over medium heat, stirring frequently, until the onion is soft and golden brown, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in crumble bacon and the remaining ingredients. Simmer 20 to 30 minutes.