Prep 10 mins
Cook 2 hrs
This recipe is from www.hpj.com. Amber Uhlenhake, Ossian, IA
- 6 hardboiled egg, diced
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups cheese, shredded
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup bell pepper, diced
- In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese, shredded cheese, dressing mix and eggs.
- Form into a log or ball.
- Mix the nuts with the pepper and roll the cheese mix into it.
- Chill for at least 2 hours and serve with crackers.