Recipe by MizEmerilLagasse
These little guys pack a great punch. They are cheesy, moist, and oh so tender meatballs that are just perfect when topping a big plate of spaghetti.
Top Review by stephstress
These are easy and very kid friendly. I left out the red pepper flakes and they still turned out amazing. My only suggestion is that because of the cheese, be sure to use a non-stick skillet. I've a bit of a mess to clean up! Thanks for a great recipe.
- 1 lb ground beef (I like it pretty lean)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Form the meat in to 1-inch balls and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet with a little oil in it on medium-high heat.
- Add the meatballs to the pan and cook until browned on all sides and no longer pink in the middle.