Prep 1 min
Cook 10 mins
These little guys pack a great punch. They are cheesy, moist, and oh so tender meatballs that are just perfect when topping a big plate of spaghetti.
- 1 lb ground beef (I like it pretty lean)
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 egg white
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon coriander
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon fresh black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon hot sauce (optional)
- In a medium bowl, mix together all of the ingredients.
- Form the meat in to 1-inch balls and set aside.
- Heat a large skillet with a little oil in it on medium-high heat.
- Add the meatballs to the pan and cook until browned on all sides and no longer pink in the middle.
These are easy and very kid friendly. I left out the red pepper flakes and they still turned out amazing. My only suggestion is that because of the cheese, be sure to use a non-stick skillet. I've a bit of a mess to clean up! Thanks for a great recipe.
I LOVE this recipe! It is very easy to make and my kids have a great time getting their hands into the yucky meat! I have never been a meatball kind of girl but I have to say the parmesan cheese and the red pepper make this outstanding! I went ahead and baked them vs. pan frying and they ALWAYS turn out great! We will continue to use this recipe again and again!
Used the recipe last night and my family loved it. I did not add the red pepper flakes or hot sauce and I baked the meatballs rather than frying them. They turned out great and I will use this recipe again.