1/2 Photos of Best, Easiest & Low Fat! Chicken Verde Enchiladas
Chef #715564's Note:
This is a simple recipe or else I would make it. Every time I make it my Hubby and I both go back for seconds! Simply said "It is ADDICTING!" :) NO heavy creams in this version. The textures I think are creamy enough. I'd love for you to hear your variations!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the chicken breasts in water until done.
- 2While the chicken breasts are boiling, coat a frying pan in oil to fry Tortillas to medium brown. You'll want them firm.
- 3Drain Chicken and shred.
- 4Add 1/2 of the Verde Enchilada Sauce to the chicken and mix.
- 5Put 4 tortillas on the bottom
- 6Spoon 1/2 the Chicken mixture.
- 7Add 1/2 can of Sweet Corn.
- 8Add 1/3 bag of cheese.
- 9Repeat with 4 tortillas,.
- 10Spoon remaining 1/2 the Chicken mixture.
- 11Add other 1/2 can of Sweet Corn.
- 12Add 1/3 bag of cheese.
- 13One more tortilla layer.
- 14Pour remainder of the Verde Enchilada Sauce on top and down the edges.
- 15Top with last portion of cheese.
- 16Bake 375 for 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best, Easiest & Low Fat! Chicken Verde Enchiladas
Serving Size: 1 (520 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1236.1
- Calories from Fat 603
- Total Fat 67.0 g
- Saturated Fat 29.8 g
- Cholesterol 304.6 mg
- Sodium 2829.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 66.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.8 g
- Sugars 11.3 g
- Protein 92.9 g