1/3 Photos of Best Darn Sugar Cookies Ever
3 hrs 10 mins
Shannon Anderson's Note:
I don't care for sugar cookies at all and I thought these really were the best darn sugar cookies ever! These cookies are so light and have a fabulous texture. Everyone is sure to love them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream sugar, butter, powdered sugar, and oil.
- 2Then cream in eggs and vanilla.
- 3In a separate bowl mix baking soda, cream of tartar, and flour.
- 4Start adding dry ingredients to creamed ingredients less than 1 cup at a time.
- 5Chill in refrigerator at least 2 hours.
- 6Drop 1-2" balls on the cookie sheet.
- 7If you would like, you can flatten the balls with the bottom of a drinking glass that has been dipped in sugar.
- 8Bake at 350° for 10-12 minutes or until the edges are browned.
- 9You can also sprinkle on cinnamon and sugar, colored sugar sprinkles, etc.
Browse Our Top Drop Cookies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Darn Sugar Cookies Ever
Serving Size: 1 (1393 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.9
- Calories from Fat 62
- Total Fat 6.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.3 mg
- Sodium 50.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.2 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 1.1 g