Prep 10 mins
Cook 32 mins
Best darn chocolate cake
- 517.37 g boxplain devil's food cake mix
- 113.39 g box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 236.59 ml sour cream
- 118.29 ml water
- 118.29 ml vegetable oil
- 4 large eggs
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease cake pan. 9x13”.
- Dust with flour and tap out the excess.
- Place the cake mix, pudding mix, sour cream, water, oil, and eggs in a large mixing bowl.
- Blend with an electric mixer on low speed for 1 minute.
- Stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl.
- On medium low speed continue to blend for 2-3 minutes more.
- The batter will be very thick and should look well combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and smooth it out.
- Bake for 27-32 minutes.
- Frost with favorite frosting.
This is the best cake EVER!!!! I split the layers after baking and frost with chocolate fudge frosting... perfect!!