Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I made this recipe because I was tired of bland guacamoles that called for only 3 or 4 ingredients. It's all about the FLAVOR.
- 4 Hass avocadoes
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1⁄2 orange bell pepper, chopped
- 1⁄2 fuji apple, diced
- 2 roma tomatoes, chopped
- 2 jalapenos, diced
- 1 tablespoon fresh cilantro, finely chopped
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2 lime, juice of
- Turn your radio to a spanish station.
- Cut open the 4 avocado's around the equator. Scoop out the avocado insides(disregarding the pits) and place into medium-sized bowl. Now, mash up the avocados in the bowl with a potato masher.
- Next, cut up the bell pepper, onion. tomatoes, jalapenos, apple and cilantro. Place all of this into the bowl with the mashed avocados.
- Next, measure out the sour cream, garlic powder, lime juice, and celery seed. Add to the avocado bowl and mix thoroughly with a spoon.
- Salt/Pepper to taste.
Delicicous! I loved all the veggies! I had it on toast. I quartered the recipe, and it was great. Thanks!
The title says it all! Best Damn Guac Ever! I was hesitant at first about putting in the diced apple, but it came out oh so yummy! Very flavorful and everyone thoroughly enjoyed it. I had many requests for this recipe by the end of the night! Well worth the extra time put into making it.