Recipe by Shelli
I've looked for a recipe like this for years. These are a soft sugar cookie. Great for Christmas cut out cookies. Compliments of my mother-in-law.
- 1 cup butter
- 2 cups sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 6 cups flour (may need more for rolling)
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
Directions See How It's Made
- Cream butter and sugar.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating after each addition.
- Add sour cream, almond flavoring and dry ingredients.
- Roll out on lightly floured surface (use more flour as needed).
- Cut into desired shapes.
- Bake at 375 for 7-10 minutes till done.