1 hr 50 mins
1 hr 20 mins
This crust is made with Indian Roti flour for perfect crispiness every time. My cousin works at Pizza Hut and he still thinks my pizza's are the best! Prep time includes time for the dough to rise, don't worry, you only work for about 8 minutes!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 tablespoon dry yeast
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 cup hot water (to the touch)
- 3 cups roti flour
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pinch salt
- 1/4 cup oregano (optional)
- 1Put first three ingredients in a bowl.
- 2My big stainless steel bowl works the best, because it conducts the heat from the water but doesn't cool down the yeast.
- 3Let stand for 10 minutes.
- 4Mix the rest of the ingredients in with the foamy yeast mixture.
- 5I use Indian Roti flour for crispy crusts, perfect every time, but whole wheat or white flour works too.
- 6Cover the bowl and stand somewhere warm for an hour to rise.
- 7Divide dough in half and roll flat.
- 8I usually add a small handfull of flour when I do this or the dough tends to be sticky.
- 9Spray your pizza pans with Pam and toss on the dough.
- 10Spread half a can of pizza sauce on each crust, then add your toppings.
- 11My pizza's are famous for the toppings listed above (don't forget to put your tomatoes in boiling water for about five minutes before you add to pizza).
- 12Bake both pizza's at 350 F for about half an hour.
Browse Our Top Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best crispy crust pizza ever
Serving Size: 1 (483 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 18.0
- Calories from Fat 9
- Total Fat 1.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.4 mg
- Sodium 35.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: