Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I don't remember where I got this recipe from but I have been making it for over 10 years and my family still loves it. A nice change from the basic lasagna.
- Reserve 2/3 c mozza for top.
- In med bowl combine soup, milk, nutmeg, pepper and set aside.
- In another bowl combine spinach, egg and ricotta, mix well.
- In bottom of 9x13 spread 1/2 soup mix.
- Arrange 4 noodles on top.
- Top with 1/3 of remaining soup, 1/2 of spinach, 1/2 of mozza and 1/2 of chicken.
- Repeat layers ending with remaining noodles, soup and reserved 2/3 cup mozza and parmesan.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes.
- Let stand 15 minutes.