- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen whole kernel corn, thawed (or if possible, an equivalent amount of fresh off the cob corn)
- 1⁄2 cup whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (or to taste)
- 1 tablespoon sugar (optional)
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
Directions See How It's Made
- Add the first 5 ingredients to a saucepan; stir to combine.
- Bring to a boil; stir frequently.
- Lower heat; stir occasionally.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the margarine and flour until smooth; add to corn mixture.
- Continue to cook and stir constantly until thickened.