1/12 Photos of Best Cream of Broccoli Soup
Barb Gertz's Note:
This recipe is thick and flavorful. Simple, delicious, and quick to make. Hope that you enjoy it as much as my family does. I have added chicken to this soup, very good
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt 2 tablespoons butter in medium sized stock pot, and sauté onion, garlic and celery until tender.
- 2Add broccoli and broth; cover and simmer for 10 minutes.
- 3Purée soup (I use a hand blender) or mash with potato masher.
- 4Return to heat.
- 5In small saucepan, over medium heat melt 3 tablespoons butter, stir in flour and add milk.
- 6Stir until thick and bubbly, add to soup.
- 7Add cheese; stir until melted.
- 8Season with pepper and serve.
Browse Our Top Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bisques/Cream Soups Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Cream of Broccoli Soup
Serving Size: 1 (330 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 306.7
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.5 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 55.2 mg
- Sodium 902.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.1 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 12.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included: