Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
My mother-in-law makes this every year at Thanksgiving and it's a family favorite. Enjoy!
- 1 cup cranberries, chopped
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups red grapes, cut in half
- 1 cup diced pineapple, , drained
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts, , or pecans
- 1 cup whipped cream
- Put cranberries in medium bowl, pour sugar over all, cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Drain cranberries.
- In medium bowl, combine all fruit and nuts.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- I half this recipe, using 1 bag of cranberries.