I get lots of requests to bring this to dinner parties. There are many different variations but this one is my favorite. I like to use fat free cream cheese because then I don’t feel so guilty. Ideally, you SHOULD use fresh lump crab meat, but it’s a bit pricy--canned is fine. For a Mexican flare, add a ½ cup of salsa.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 16 ounces blocks fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 (6 ounce) cans jumbo lump crab meat, drained
- 1/4 cup green onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- cooking spray
- 1Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- 2In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- 3Spread mixture evenly into a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- 4Bake 20 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble.
- 5Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top Crab Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Crab Dip on the Planet
Serving Size: 1 (102 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 113.6
- Calories from Fat 16
- Total Fat 1.8 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 39.6 mg
- Sodium 485.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 6.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 17.5 g