Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
I get lots of requests to bring this to dinner parties. There are many different variations but this one is my favorite. I like to use fat free cream cheese because then I don’t feel so guilty. Ideally, you SHOULD use fresh lump crab meat, but it’s a bit pricy--canned is fine. For a Mexican flare, add a ½ cup of salsa.
- 16 ounces blocks fat free cream cheese, room temperature
- 2 (6 ounce) cans jumbo lump crab meat, drained
- 1⁄4 cup green onion, diced
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) jar marinated artichoke hearts, chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Spread mixture evenly into a shallow baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake 20 minutes or until mixture starts to bubble.
- Let stand for 5 to 10 minutes before serving.
fantastic recipe, easy to prepare and quick to disappear, only thing I did different is add 1 cup of fresh chopped spinach before cooking, WOW