Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
I got this recipe years ago from my sister-in-law. They are sooo good I don't make them very often as they are to tempting. Every time I make them everyone wants the recipe. This recipe consists of 3 layers.
- Mix butter, flour and sugar until crumbly.
- Pat into a 9 x 13 pan and bake for 10 minutes at\375°.
- Mix graham crackers (crushed), baking powder, chocolate chips, nuts and condensed milk and spread over crust.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 325°.
- Mix butter, powdered sugar and vanilla and frost when cool.
Amazing cookie bars, best I ever tasted. Would highly recommend.