Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A change of pace from creamy, this coleslaw is so easy to make. The red wine vinegar packs just enough punch. I got this recipe online about 10 years ago and it has been a crowd pleaser ever since. Hope you enjoy
- 2 (10 ounce) packages coleslaw mix
- 4 green onions, chopped finely
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon celery seed
- 1⁄2-1 cup mayonnaise
- Combine slaw mix, shallots, sugar, celery seed.
- Add red wine vinegar, stir.
- Add mayo, starting with 1/2 cup until desired consistency (creamy).