Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
These Brownies are very easy to make but very delicious.
Make and share this Best Chocolate Syrup Brownies recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, cream together butter,sugar and eggs until very creamy and well blended.
- Add salt.
- Stir in flour,mixing to blend well.
- Add chocolate syrup, vanilla and chopped nuts.
- pour mixture into well greased and floured 9 inch square baking pan,
- Smooth top.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack but loosen cake around edges.
- cut into squares. Garnish with walnut or pecan halves or dust with powdered sugar.
Very Good, I had this recipe from Great American Recipes. A cake-like brownie.