Prep 20 mins
Cook 35 mins
These Brownies are very easy to make but very delicious.
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 dash salt
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3⁄4 cup chocolate syrup
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3⁄4 cup chopped walnuts or 3⁄4 cup pecans
- walnuts (to garnish)
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a bowl, cream together butter,sugar and eggs until very creamy and well blended.
- Add salt.
- Stir in flour,mixing to blend well.
- Add chocolate syrup, vanilla and chopped nuts.
- pour mixture into well greased and floured 9 inch square baking pan,
- Smooth top.
- Bake for about 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted into middle of cake comes out clean.
- Cool in pan on wire rack but loosen cake around edges.
- cut into squares. Garnish with walnut or pecan halves or dust with powdered sugar.
Very Good, I had this recipe from Great American Recipes. A cake-like brownie.