Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I found this recipe off a box of cake flour! I can't believe how delicious these were!! Yum!
Make and share this Best Chocolate Cupcakes recipe from Food.com.
- In a large mixing bowl, sift together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cocoa, and sugar.
- Add the butter and mix at low speed for 1 minute. With the mixer running, add the oil and continue mixing until the mixture looks like sand.
- In a separate bowl, combine vanilla, milk, and water. Then add mixture all at once to the mixing bowl. Mix for 1 minute, scrap the sides and bottom of the bowl, then continue to mix for another 30 seconds.
- Add the eggs one at a time, beating well in between each addition. The batter should be thin.
- Divide evenly into 24 baking cups and bake at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 20 minutes, or when toothpick inserted in the middle comes out clean.