Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
from a friend, awesome
Make and share this Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix the sugar, brown sugar and eggs until creamy. Melt butter and mix into the sugars along with the vanilla. Stir in the flour a little at a time until well mixed. Add the chocolate chips. Drop by teaspoonfuls about 2 inches apart on cookie sheets.
- Bake for 7 minutes or until edges are just browned.
- *These do spread nicely on the sheets so a small spoonful does perfectly.
- They melted in my mouth and DH had the first sheet gone by the time I turned around to take the second batch off the sheet.