Prep 30 mins
Cook 12 mins
This recipe, one ups, the original Toll House. I add a little extra flour so the cookies stay thick after they bake.
- 1 cup shortening
- 2 eggs
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 2 1⁄2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1⁄4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 3⁄4 cups flour
- 24 ounces chocolate chips
- Mix everything in the given order, beating well after each addition.
- Drop a rounded teaspoon (or more) onto an ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 to 15 minutes.
These were good and easy to make. I followed the recipe as written other then I didn't use as many chocolate chips. Made for Spring PAC 2013
Very good. My husband and I enjoyed these very much.