Prep 10 mins
Cook 15 mins
Found a long time ago on the side of a Nestle condensed milk can, these are a winner every time! Please note this recipe uses Australian measurements - 1 cup is 250mls. This recipe is very sweet so replace the white choc bits with nuts if you prefer.
- 180 g butter, softened
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 118.29 ml sweetened condensed milk
- 354.88 ml self-raising flour
- 250 g dark chocolate chips
- 118.29 ml white chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 180ºC.
- Beat butter and sugar until creamy, beat in condensed milk. Add flour, stir until combined.
- Add dark and white choc bits, mix well.
- Roll heaped teaspoonfuls of mixture into small balls, place on greased trays, press gently with fork.
- Bake for 15 minutes until golden.
I made these cookies with my daughter & they are delicious! We made two batches -- one as described in the recipe & the other we substituted Reese's Peanut Butter Chips instead of the white chocolate. They were a smash hit at a weekend gathering with our 4wd club
These cookies are delicious and you can't eat just one. My DD made them with Splenda granulated sugar substitute. She had to do the math conversions from grams to ounces.