Prep 20 mins
Cook 10 mins
This is so good!! Your guests will love this.
- 1⁄2 cup peanut oil
- 3⁄4 cup finely minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 lbs chicken livers
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- Heat oil in 12 inch skillet.
- Add chicken livers and cook until brown and well done.
- Add onion and cook 1 minute more.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic salt.
- Remove from heat and cool.
- Put into blender and process on puree till smooth.
It is the best chicken liver pate I've tasted.Simple to make and the seasonings are right on the money