1/1 Photo of Best Chicken Alfredo (Healthy)
This is my version of Alredo sauce. my mother swears it taste like Olive garden haha..but let me know what you guys think. By the way, I used Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. You can choose your own favorite. :)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add spaghetti to pot with water and 1 layer of onion (For taste). Let it boil on medium/low while you cook the rest.
- 2Chop the onion and tomato, add to large sauce pan with oregano, sage, and 1 tsp garlic (stir). cook on low for about 5 minutes or less. (do not let it get golden).
- 3Cut the chicken breasts in 1 to 2 inch pieces. add to sauce pan. stir in with tomato, onion, garlic and seasonings. cook for about 5 mintues or until meet is completely white/cooked.
- 4Add Sauce with the last tsp of garlic. Stir, bring slowly to a boil, and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Chicken Alfredo (Healthy)
Serving Size: 1 (203 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 481.1
- Calories from Fat 73
- Total Fat 8.2 g
- Saturated Fat 2.2 g
- Cholesterol 46.4 mg
- Sodium 53.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 72.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 27.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: