Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is my version of Alredo sauce. my mother swears it taste like Olive garden haha..but let me know what you guys think. By the way, I used Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. You can choose your own favorite. :)
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 13 ounces spaghetti
- Add spaghetti to pot with water and 1 layer of onion (For taste). Let it boil on medium/low while you cook the rest.
- Chop the onion and tomato, add to large sauce pan with oregano, sage, and 1 tsp garlic (stir). cook on low for about 5 minutes or less. (do not let it get golden).
- Cut the chicken breasts in 1 to 2 inch pieces. add to sauce pan. stir in with tomato, onion, garlic and seasonings. cook for about 5 mintues or until meet is completely white/cooked.
- Add Sauce with the last tsp of garlic. Stir, bring slowly to a boil, and serve.