Recipe by email@example.com
This is my version of Alredo sauce. my mother swears it taste like Olive garden haha..but let me know what you guys think. By the way, I used Bertolli Alfredo Sauce. You can choose your own favorite. :)
- 2 boneless chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 large tomatoes
- 1⁄2 onion
- 2 garlic cloves (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon ground sage
- 2 teaspoons oregano
- 15 ounces alfredo sauce
- 13 ounces spaghetti
Directions See How It's Made
- Add spaghetti to pot with water and 1 layer of onion (For taste). Let it boil on medium/low while you cook the rest.
- Chop the onion and tomato, add to large sauce pan with oregano, sage, and 1 tsp garlic (stir). cook on low for about 5 minutes or less. (do not let it get golden).
- Cut the chicken breasts in 1 to 2 inch pieces. add to sauce pan. stir in with tomato, onion, garlic and seasonings. cook for about 5 mintues or until meet is completely white/cooked.
- Add Sauce with the last tsp of garlic. Stir, bring slowly to a boil, and serve.