Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I love this simple cherry cobbler so much that I used to ask for it on my birthday instead of a birthday cake. Everyone I've ever made it for have loved it. My mom taught me the recipe and I've played around with it only a little (by cutting down the sugar slightly or using a different pie filling.)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in casserole dish (or the dish you use to bake the cobbler).
- In a separate bowl, mix together the milk, flour, and sugar.
- Pour the mixture into the dish with the butter, don't stir.
- Then add the pie filling again, not stirring, but do take a fork and move the filling around, just to disperse the mixture.
- Bake for 1 hour.