Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
My friend Luisa gave me this recipe at my wedding shower. I've prepared it several times and it is always a hit. always better when it has a chance to set. Add your favorite topping. Enjoy!
- Mix 1st 5 ingredients together well and keep aside.
- Crush graham crackers (can put in ziplock and pound bag until crushed).
- mix in butter and icing sugar.
- pour into pie plate.
- cook crust for 5-10 minutes at 300°F.
- let cool.
- Pour cheese mixture over crust and bake in 300F oven for 40 minutes.
Made for PAC, Spring 2007 ~ I'm reluctant to agree that this is the 'Best Cheesecake in the World' but that's only because I haven't yet tasted ALL cheesecakes [am workin' on it, though]! Still, it is VERY, VERY GOOD & well worth 6-7 STARS!! It's also a cheesecake that SHOULD really be cut into 10 or more pieces! Thanks for the recipe!