My friend Luisa gave me this recipe at my wedding shower. I've prepared it several times and it is always a hit. always better when it has a chance to set. Add your favorite topping. Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix 1st 5 ingredients together well and keep aside.
- 2Crush graham crackers (can put in ziplock and pound bag until crushed).
- 3mix in butter and icing sugar.
- 4pour into pie plate.
- 5cook crust for 5-10 minutes at 300°F.
- 6let cool.
- 7Pour cheese mixture over crust and bake in 300F oven for 40 minutes.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Cheesecake in the World Recipe
Serving Size: 1 (217 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1073.4
- Calories from Fat 752
- Total Fat 83.6 g
- Saturated Fat 50.6 g
- Cholesterol 215.9 mg
- Sodium 779.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 73.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 48.1 g
- Protein 12.0 g