Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
My friend Luisa gave me this recipe at my wedding shower. I've prepared it several times and it is always a hit. always better when it has a chance to set. Add your favorite topping. Enjoy!
- Mix 1st 5 ingredients together well and keep aside.
- Crush graham crackers (can put in ziplock and pound bag until crushed).
- mix in butter and icing sugar.
- pour into pie plate.
- cook crust for 5-10 minutes at 300°F.
- let cool.
- Pour cheese mixture over crust and bake in 300F oven for 40 minutes.