- 414.03 ml graham cracker crumbs
- 78.07 ml margarine or 78.07 ml butter, melted
- 295.73 ml sugar, divided
- 3 (680.38 g) package Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 236.59 ml BREAKSTONE'S Sour Cream (or KNUDSEN)
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 595.33 g can cherry pie filling
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F if using a silver 8- or 9-inch springform pan (or to 325°F if using a dark nonstick 8- or 9-inch springform pan). Mix graham cracker crumbs, margarine and 1/4 cup of the sugar. Press firmly onto bottom and 2-1/2 inches up side of pan; set aside.
- Beat cream cheese and the remaining 1 cup sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add sour cream and vanilla; mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour into crust.
- Bake 1 hour to 1 hour 10 minute or until center is almost set. Turn oven off. Open oven door slightly. Let cheesecake set in oven 1 hour. Remove cheesecake from oven; cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Loosen cheesecake from rim of pan; remove rim. Top cheesecake with pie filling just before serving. Store leftover cheesecake in refrigerator.