Prep 5 mins
Cook 35 mins
Make and share this Best Cheesecake recipe from Food.com.
- 3 well beaten eggs
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 teaspoon almond extract
- 2 cups sour cream
- 1 3⁄4 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- Combine eggs, cheese, sugar, salt, and extracts. Beat until smooth.
- Blend in sour cream and pour into graham cracker crust.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 35 minutes or until set.
- Chill for about 4 to 5 hours.