Cook1 hr 5 mins
The original of this recipe comes from the 2008 cookbook, Taste of Home Baking Classics.
Make and share this Best Cheese Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, then grease a 9"x5" loaf pan.
- In a large bowl combine flour, cheese, baking powder, garlic powder & dill.
- In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, oil & honey, then stir this mixture into the flour mixture until just moistened.
- Pour into the prepared loaf pan & bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing the loaf from the pan to cool slightly (upright) on the wire rack.
- Serve warm & enjoy! Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.