1/6 Photos of Best Cheese Bread
1 hr 10 mins
1 hr 5 mins
Sydney Mike's Note:
The original of this recipe comes from the 2008 cookbook, Taste of Home Baking Classics.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F, then grease a 9"x5" loaf pan.
- 2In a large bowl combine flour, cheese, baking powder, garlic powder & dill.
- 3In another bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, oil & honey, then stir this mixture into the flour mixture until just moistened.
- 4Pour into the prepared loaf pan & bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- 5Cool in the pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes before removing the loaf from the pan to cool slightly (upright) on the wire rack.
- 6Serve warm & enjoy! Store any leftovers in the refrigerator.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Cheese Bread
Serving Size: 1 (86 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 254.5
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 44.9 mg
- Sodium 244.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 3.4 g
- Protein 8.9 g