1/1 Photo of Best Cheese Biscuits
A rich, cheesy biscuit that is good with soup, chilli, or stew. Medium cheese can be used, but sharp cheese will give more flavour.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Measure first 4 ingredients into bowl.
- 2Add grated cheese.
- 4Add cooking oil and milk.
- 5Stir to form a soft ball of dough.
- 6Add more milk if needed to make dough soft.
- 7Turn out on lightly floured board and knead gently 8-10 times.
- 8Roll to 3/4 to 1 inch thick.
- 9Cut with biscuit cutter.
- 10Place on ungreased cookie sheet close together for moist sides or 1 inch apart for crisp sides.
- 11Bake in 425 degree oven for 15 minutes or until nicely browned.
- 12Serve plain or with butter.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Cheese Biscuits
Serving Size: 1 (779 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 268.6
- Calories from Fat 140
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 26.2 mg
- Sodium 469.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 8.8 g