1/7 Photos of Best Buttermilk Pancakes
These are my families all time favorite. I like the fact that they freeze well. The kids can take out the amount they will eat.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, baking powder and baking soda; stir well.
- 3In a separate bowl, beat together buttermilk, milk, eggs and melted butter. Keep the two mixtures separate until you are ready to cook. Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. You can flick water across the surface and if it beads up and sizzles, it's ready!
- 4Pour the wet mixture into the dry mixture, using a wooden spoon or fork to blend. Stir until it's just blended together. Do not over stir!
- 5Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/2 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
- 6Freeze the leftovers. From freezer, just reheat in microwave.
Browse Our Top Pancakes and Waffles Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Buttermilk Pancakes
Serving Size: 1 (253 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 441.1
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 8.4 g
- Cholesterol 127.8 mg
- Sodium 955.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 14.4 g