1/1 Photo of Best Butter Cookies (Cutouts)
2 hrs 9 mins
These cookies are one of my many usual cutout cookie recipes for Christmas cookies. Prep time includes chill time for dough. From Land O Lakes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large mixing bowl, beat together butter and sugar. Add in egg and beat well. Beat in orange juice and vanilla.
- 2Combine flour and baking powder and gradually beat inches.
- 3Chill dough for about 1 hour.
- 4After dough has chilled, preheat oven to 400.
- 5Roll dough on to lightly floured surface to about 1/8-1/4" thick. Cut into desired shapes with cookie cutters. Sprinkle w/ colored sugars, if desired.
- 6Bake at 400 for 6-9 minutes (depending on cookie size) or until edges just slightly golden.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Butter Cookies (Cutouts)
Serving Size: 1 (837 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 733.1
- Calories from Fat 345
- Total Fat 38.4 g
- Saturated Fat 23.7 g
- Cholesterol 139.9 mg
- Sodium 349.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 41.0 g
- Protein 8.1 g