1/2 Photos of Best Burgers Ever
Matty B's Note:
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- 2Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- 3Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- 4Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- 5Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- 6Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- 7Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Burgers Ever
Serving Size: 1 (1255 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 656.7
- Calories from Fat 494
- Total Fat 54.9 g
- Saturated Fat 28.1 g
- Cholesterol 196.5 mg
- Sodium 420.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 5.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.9 g
- Protein 34.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: