Recipe by Amanda Beth
The very best way to make your burgers! Nice and juicy, and very easy! Adapted from a recipe on "Sara's Secrets" on Food Network. Also good on the grill.Yum!
- 1 1⁄2-2 lbs lean ground beef
- 1⁄2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 4 teaspoons steak sauce or 4 teaspoons barbecue sauce (I prefer steak sauce)
Directions See How It's Made
- Mix ingredients well. You may also choose to add some steak seasoning to taste to give it a little extra zip.
- Shape into 5-6 patties.
- Place into a preheated skillet, cook on medium heat 6 minutes on each side, or until juices run clear.
- Sometimes you will need to add oil to the pan before preheating to keep the meat from sticking and burning.
- Top with your choice of cheese and place on bun with toppings like tomatoes, lettuce, pickles, etc.