1/3 Photos of Best Brunch Egg Bake!
Megan Yonak's Note:
I had a brunch at my wedding and used this recipe as the egg bake- I made one just cheese and one with peppers and mushrooms added- this is WONDERFUL with Chorizo too... make night before and cook next day to make it really easy.... :) Hope you enjoy- it sure got rave reviews at my wedding!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 8 slices bread, cubed
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese (i love Cracker Barrel extra sharp cheddar)
- 1 cup shredded monterey jack cheese
- 10 eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons dry mustard
- 2 teaspoons dill
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1/2 small yellow onion, chopped
- 1Prepare a 9 X 13 pan (greased).
- 2Spread cubed bread evenly; cover with cheese.
- 3Beat eggs until light and fluffy.
- 4Add remaining ingredients.
- 5pour over bread and refrigerate overnight.
- 6Bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees or until set.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Brunch Egg Bake!
Serving Size: 1 (136 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 207.7
- Calories from Fat 108
- Total Fat 12.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 178.9 mg
- Sodium 303.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 12.6 g