Chef #1150061's Note:
I can't take credit for this one, I found it on the internet while I was researching dark chocolate. I have a faithful following that ask me daily when I am going to make more. I think they are the best I have ever had but you can make that decision. I think the secret is the "gourmet" ingredients. I don't put nuts in these as too many of my friends are allergic so you can use them if you want but I don't.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350°F.
- 2Butter and flour 8x11 or 9x13 pan (I use 8x11).
- 3Melt butter and chocolate in a double boiler. Don't overheat or you scorch the chocolate.
- 4Mix eggs, sugar, brown sugar, and vanilla with a whisk.
- 5Mix flour, salt and baking soda.
- 6Pour butter/chocolate mix into sugar egg mixture and whisk together till color is consistent.
- 7Add dry ingredients and mix well with a whisk.
- 8Pour into prebuttered floured pan.
- 9Place the 24 chocolate chips on top so about 4 are on what will be each brownie (these are big brownies).
- 10Bake at 350F for 30 to 35 minutes. Don't overbake. My oven is right on 350F and I go 35 minutes but adjust according to your own.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Brownies Ever
Serving Size: 1 (171 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 767.1
- Calories from Fat 450
- Total Fat 50.0 g
- Saturated Fat 30.1 g
- Cholesterol 187.0 mg
- Sodium 525.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 81.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.5 g
- Sugars 68.7 g
- Protein 6.9 g