Recipe by Mary Anne
This salad is always a hit. Great to bring to potlucks!
Top Review by Sidd
Holy cow!! This stuff is great!! I am definately making this over and over again. I am on the South Beach diet and I modified it slightly to meet my needs. I used Splenda instead of sugar, and low fat mayo. I didn't have any red onions, so I used some green ones. I also substituded red wine vinigar for apple cider vinigar. The flavor made my tongue do that happy dance. Thank you so much for sharing this wonderful recipe Mary Anne!!!!
- 1 head broccoli, chopped
- 1 cup raisins
- 1⁄2 cup chopped red onion
- 3⁄4 cup shelled sunflower seeds
- 8 slices bacon, fried,drained,& crumbled
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 cup Hellmann's mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup sugar