1/3 Photos of Best Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Just Too Delicious!! All the ingredients blend to make a very tasty casserole. We consider this a special dish and it was enjoyed by my family on Christmas Day. Easy to prepare and transport to a potluck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil florets for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- 2Mix beaten egg, milk, onion, mayonnaise, cheese, mushroom soup, salt and pepper. Lightly fold in florets into this mixture.
- 3Pour into a greased 3 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top and drizzle with melted butter.
- 4Bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Careful not to overbrown cracker crumbs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (144 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.3
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 814.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: