1/3 Photos of Best Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Seasoned Cook's Note:
Just Too Delicious!! All the ingredients blend to make a very tasty casserole. We consider this a special dish and it was enjoyed by my family on Christmas Day. Easy to prepare and transport to a potluck!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil florets for 3 minutes or until just tender.
- 2Mix beaten egg, milk, onion, mayonnaise, cheese, mushroom soup, salt and pepper. Lightly fold in florets into this mixture.
- 3Pour into a greased 3 quart casserole dish. Sprinkle crushed crackers on top and drizzle with melted butter.
- 4Bake in a 325 degree oven for 30 minutes or until bubbly. Careful not to overbrown cracker crumbs.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Broccoli Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 401.3
- Calories from Fat 305
- Total Fat 33.8 g
- Saturated Fat 17.9 g
- Cholesterol 106.2 mg
- Sodium 814.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 2.7 g
- Protein 12.0 g