Recipe by Mikey
This is so delicious. everyone wants to eat it all up, you can't stop with just one helping. it is very simple to make and will tempt your tastebuds!
Top Review by breehite
This was good with our Christmas dinner and easy to make. The only thing is that I think I cooked the broccoli a little too much so it was a little too mushy- so next time I will cook it a little firmer.
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (250 ml) container sour cream
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook broccoli until tender.
- drain well.
- in a pre-sprayed casserole dish mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, onion, and 1 cup of cheese together.
- add broccoli and crush ritz crackers and also mix inches.
- top with 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- you can also substitute the broccoli with cauliflower.