Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is so delicious. everyone wants to eat it all up, you can't stop with just one helping. it is very simple to make and will tempt your tastebuds!
- 2 bunches fresh broccoli
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can Campbell's Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 (250 ml) container sour cream
- 1 small minced onion
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 15 Ritz crackers, crushed
- Cook broccoli until tender.
- drain well.
- in a pre-sprayed casserole dish mix cream of mushroom soup, sour cream, onion, and 1 cup of cheese together.
- add broccoli and crush ritz crackers and also mix inches.
- top with 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese.
- bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
- you can also substitute the broccoli with cauliflower.
This was good with our Christmas dinner and easy to make. The only thing is that I think I cooked the broccoli a little too much so it was a little too mushy- so next time I will cook it a little firmer.
Really good dish. If you wanted an all-in-one supper, maybe you could add some cooked chicken to it. Either way, it's great!
Sorry Mikey, but it didn't have any flavor. Needed some spices to perk it up. Even with well drained broccoli, it was still "soupy".