Recipe by JMS0173
This is perfect after a night of drinking. You could substitute lower fat ingredients, but it's much more fun this way!
- 2 eggs
- water or milk
- hot sauce
- 2 slices deli ham, thin
- 1 slice American cheese
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- 1 slice raw onion
- 2 slices tomatoes
- kaiser rolls or bread, of choice
Directions See How It's Made
- Split roll and remove excess dough.
- Toast lightly, if desired, and spread with softened butter and mayonnaise.
- Set aside.
- Melt some butter in skillet.
- Beat eggs with a small amount of milk or water.
- Add salt, pepper and hot sauce.
- Add to hot pan and scramble.
- As eggs cook, bring together in shape of bread.
- Place ham on other side of pan, and place cheese on top of eggs.
- Cover pan until ham is warm and cheese is melted.
- Place ham on roll or bread, add tomato and onion slices and top with eggs and cheese.
- This WILL kill you if eaten often enough, but it's worth it.
- Substitute bacon or sausage for ham or omit meat completely if you like.