Recipe by zoe,owen,andliams mommy
This is a great casserole to bring for church meetings. Its easy and people love it.
Top Review by lovin2cook
My family didn't like this at all. We actually threw it out. My boys told me they never want eggs in the oven again. Just make them simple bacon and eggs on the stove. Sorry we didn't like it more, but it wasn't for us!
- 7 slices white bread or 7 slices wheat bread, decrusted and cubed
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 6 eggs
- 3 cups milk
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 6 slices bacon, strips crumbled or 1 cup diced ham or 1 cup diced vegetables
Directions See How It's Made
- In 11x7 baking dish, combine bread cubes and cheese.
- In large bowl, whisk eggs, milk, & seasonings.
- Pour over bread and cheese. Top w/ bacon or ham. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 50-55 minutes or until golden browned and knife inserted near center comes out clean.