Recipe by Mastroianni
It is an easy and delicious recipe. I actually made it for Thanksgiving last year.
- 8 cups bread (16 slices)
- 2⁄3 cup butter
- 3⁄4 cup of finley minced onion
- 1 cup of chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dried sage
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
Directions See How It's Made
- cut bread into cubes.
- melt butter in a skillet then add onion and celery to skillet; cook untill onions until transparent; stir in bread cubes.
- Put into a 2.5-3 quart mixing bowl
- When pre-heating oven to 350 degrees; mix in seasonings
- Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.