Recipe by Karen=^..^=
This recipe makes 2 lbs. of dough, which I make into 2 medium sized pizzas. You can also use this for stromboli or calzones.
Top Review by Bonnie G #2
This is so easy and taste go good. My DGSs were visiting and wanted pizza, I wanted easy so pulled this up. I made a few changes that I think made it even better. Added a tablespoon of honey to the liquid and 1 teaspoon of both basil and oregano. Then gave eacy of the boys their own piece of dough to make their personal pan pizza and then made a large, thick crust for DH and me. It was awesome and what I'll be using from now on. <br/><br/>As an update, I continue to use this recipe when in a hurry and it's always a winner. I made 4 mini-pizza and froze half of the dough for later, eater to see how this turns out.
- 3⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 (2 1/4 teaspoon) packet active dry yeast
- 1 3⁄8 cups room temperature water
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
Directions See How It's Made
- Add all ingredients to bread machine and run on "dough" cycle.
- When cycle is done, punch down dough and remove from machine.
- Keep in a bowl coated with olive oil and allow to rest until you're ready to roll out.
- (Only for a few minutes, or it will start to rise again.).