Recipe by Chef Dee
Always soft and high, this is my old stand by. Great brown or white, grab your butter and have a bite. OK, so I'm a better cook than poet. Still, it's great bread.
- 1 1⁄4 cups warm water
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 3 cups white flour
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons salt
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons dry milk
- 2 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Add ingredients to bread machine in order given, bake.
- For a traditional loaf, use the dough cyle, then shape dough into a loaf, place in bread pan.
- Let rise until doubled. Time will depend on the warmth of your kitchen, 33-45 minutes Bake 30-40 min's at 350.
- For brown bread, use 2cups white and 1 cup brown flour.