1/2 Photos of Best Bread Machine Bread
3 hrs 10 mins
I found this recipe on Allrecipes.com. It makes the lightest white bread with a flaky crust. I wanted to share this recipe because it makes the best loaf of bread and is foolproof. I just got a breadmaker and I have been trying many recipes. This is by far the ultimate white bread recipe. Being new to bread making I was a bit afraid to mix the yeast like this but it is really simple and should turn out perfect!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place the water, sugar, and the yeast in the pan of the bread machine. Mix it up a bit. Let the yeast dissolve and foam for 10 minutes.
- 2Add the oil, flour and the salt to the yeast.
- 3Select white bread setting for 1 1/2 pound loaf and press start.
- 4I use the light crust setting but each machine may be different.
- 5A little helpful hint. After every loaf of bread I made the kneading paddle would get stuck when I tried to clean it. I was afraid I was going to break it trying to force it off. Now I spray it with vegetable oil spray before each use and it slips off easily for cleaning.
Browse Our Top Yeast Breads Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Yeast Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Bread Machine Bread
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 169.3
- Calories from Fat 45
- Total Fat 5.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.6 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 196.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 2.1 g
- Protein 4.1 g