- 6 -8 bratwursts
- 2 large Spanish onions
- 6 crushed garlic cloves
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 36 ounces beer (I use Miller Light)
- 1⁄2 cup butter (I use Land-O-Lakes)
- 6 -8 brat buns
Directions See How It's Made
- Add brats, beer, 3/4 stick of butter, garlic, 1/2 onion, and salt to pot.
- Bring to a boil and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Place on medium hot grill and grill until golden brown (15 to 20 minutes).
- Use remaining butter to sauté onions until they become opaque.
- Place on buns top with a spicy mustard and onions.