1/2 Photos of Best Blueberry Rhubarb Crumble
This recipe tastes so good I almost didn't post it! Blueberries and rhubarb taste so yummy together. Easy and delicious... enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 3 cups rhubarb (1/4 inch slices)
- 2 cups blueberries (frozen work great)
- 3 tablespoons unsweetened apple juice
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice (bottled is fine)
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350.
- 2Thoroughly mix sugar and cornstarch in the bottom of a large pot.
- 3Add rhubarb, blueberries, apple juice, lemon juice and butter to pot.
- 4Stir to combine with sugar and cornstarch.
- 5Continue to stir and cook over medium heat until thick and glossy.
- 6Transfer to pie pan. Top with crumble.
- 7Bake for 30 - 35 minutes.
- 8Enjoy with vanilla ice cream -- yummy!
Browse Our Top Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cobblers and Crisps Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Blueberry Rhubarb Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 470.5
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.5 g
- Cholesterol 35.6 mg
- Sodium 130.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 87.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 66.4 g
- Protein 2.7 g