1/1 Photo of Best Blue Cheese Bread......mmmmmmmmmmm!!
Mrs. Gottrocks's Note:
A friend of mine recently served this at her dinner party, and said "it couldn't be easier", and I said "it couldn't be more delicious" and all other guests agreed. It disappeared in minutes!!! It is a delicious and quick appetizer, or could also be the "bread" accompaniment to any main course, either way, your family and friends will "gobble" it up!! And, it is easy and fun for kids to make and enjoy too!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Melt butter or margarine in pan; add blue cheese.
- 2Stir until blue cheese is melted and smooth.
- 3Take each dinner roll, and cut it into 6 pieces.
- 4Oil an 8x8-inch (or similar size) pan or glass baking dish (glass baking dish is preferred).
- 5Pour butter/blue cheese mixture into the baking dish.
- 6Place the cut up pieces of dough into the baking dish, on top of the blue cheese/butter mixture, crowding the pieces so that they touch.
- 7Bake according to packaged roll directions, usually 13-17 minutes, on about 350°-375°, or until golden brown on underside of pan (that is why it is good to use a glass dish, so you can lift it up to see if the underside is baked enough).
- 8When done, invert baking dish and the easy blue cheesy bread should drop out easily--so that what was the "bottom" in the baking dish becomes the "top"--serve immediately.
- 9While it is still hot, sprinkle with parmesan cheese and serve (optional).
- 10This is basically "pull apart finger food" and is absolutely delicious!
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Best Blue Cheese Bread......mmmmmmmmmmm!!
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 203.4
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 18.4 mg
- Sodium 382.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.5 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 4.7 g